- Deep Tissue: A relaxing, nurturing massage using firmer pressure integrating body, mind and spirit. Tension, stress, chronic and acute areas of discomfort are addressed using a variety of physical and energetic techniques which invite an open, flowing, and rejuvenated sense of well being
- Shiatsu Involves applying pressure to special points or areas on the body in order to maintain physicaland mental well being,
- Swedish Massage A technique that combines several techniques including kneading, rolling, effleurage, petrissage, friction, percussive and taping strokes to aid in stress and tension reduction, improve circulation and blood flow, remove toxic wastes, tone muscles and more.
- Stone Spirits A massage with basalt stones that gives your blood vessels an ebb and flow affect (hot and cold) that leaves you feeling like a “limp noodle” sense of well being at the end.
- Reflexology Can be used on face, feet, hands or ears. Specific areas on them correspond to certain parts of the body (internal glands and organs are included). Applied in certain areas send signals to the corresponding location, gland or organ through the nervous system helping to provide balance to the desired area. Stimulating these areas can be used to reduce pain, ease addiction, relieve stress and tension and improve nerve and blood circulation to name a few.
- Thai Massage Based on Ayurveda and Yoga, Thai massage originated in India and is believed to be over 2500 years old. The therapist uses hands, knees, legs and feet to place the receiver into yoga like positions and stretches. Techniques allow external body stimulation to produce internal effects within the body. Benefits include relaxation, increased energy, increased flexibility, greater range of motion and increased circulation.
- Pregnancy Massage, also known as Prenatal Massage, helps ease the discomforts of pregnancy. When regular massage is received throughout pregnancy, your delivery may be easier and labor times shorter.
- Postpartum or Postnatal Massage and Infant Massage help new moms normalize their bodies and emotions and can help them bond with their new babies. You may be required to get your health care professional’s OK before.
- Abdominal Chi Mover: A gentle strokes which move the life force energy throughout the belly. Excellent for releasing emotional stress, improving digestion and moving “stuck” energy; it also helps muscle tension and joint problems in the whole body. This massage ends with 10 minutes additional head and foot rub.